12.25.2011

champagne + happy holidays!

unisex winter jacket in lieutenant - american apparel // long sleeve flannel - american apparel
jeans - hollister co // red bowling bag - urban outfitters // purple sneaks - vans



 Good food accompanied with great company and champagne. Holidays are meant for sharing and reminiscing and laughing and hugging. Winter (despite the wind and chilly weather) is my favorite season just because of the warmth that emanates from people and the festivities.

Photos are from my best friends' birthday party where we went to a BYOB Indian restaurant, popped some champagne and beers, and went out to hookah afterwards. My style is changing. It's weird to see what I used to wear and compare it to what I wear now. Change is imminent. Change is awesome.

It's been a while, blogging world, but I hope to make a gradual return. I miss blogging. I miss writing. I miss this community. With this holiday spirit in mind, welcome me back with open arms?

until next time & with much love,
julia

3 comments:

  1. lovely pics!
    happy new year :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your flannel shirt and jacket combo, looks lovely. i definitely agree with you that Winter is the best season :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL WELCOME YOU BACK WITH OPEN ARMS!

    Freakish capital letters aside, I quite look forward to your posts. Hope you update more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post. It means the world to me. I read every single comment, even if I don't respond! :)